Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

chat

Right.

I was just thinking to myself this morning how I really don’t want to have to buy another board from someone else. I would much rather make my own now. I like certain aspects of certain boards I’ve seen, but I don’t feel like shelling out $500-800 for another off the shelf board, or pay someone else to interpret what I want my board to be for me. i think that actually experiencing the effects of each modification and directly being able to address them is most interesting to me. Just relaxing.

Yeah, I agree with you that glassed on fins are still pretty crafty. So much of that craft went out the window when detachable fins came around.

Fins are such a huge part of the working of a board that the point at which it connects to the board seems like such a critical moment that should be considered with more effort and detail than just sticking a base plug in a hold and screwing it down you know?.

Lates,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment